From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-14 10:26:17

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 09:37:52AM -0000, John Maddock wrote:
> Jens Seidel wrote:
> > May I ask why you ignore your own bugs such as
> > http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1454?
>
> Apologies, I hadn't seen that report, I'll look into that.

OK, it is now fixed. But I did not get any mail about it (at least for
this bug report). I miss also your last comment ("Previous fix was
incomplete") and why didn't you get a mail about my initial bug report
(or did you recieve it?).

Is there a problem with trac and mails?

PS: John, to avoid to miss other posts of you I just use this mail
to send you a further trivial patch which corrects mostly wrong
comments in your header inclusion file tests (did you not use
libs/math/test/compile_test/generate.sh to generate these?).

PS2: I still miss an explanation from you why you use both internal and
external inclusion guards:
boost/math/complex/asinh.hpp contains:

#ifndef BOOST_MATH_COMPLEX_DETAILS_INCLUDED
# include <boost/math/complex/details.hpp>
#endif

and boost/math/complex/details.hpp:

#ifndef BOOST_MATH_COMPLEX_DETAILS_INCLUDED
#define BOOST_MATH_COMPLEX_DETAILS_INCLUDED

Is this just old code or was it necessary because of the
asinh/asin typo and you did so for other files as well?

I suggest to remove all outer include guards (also in other files).

Jens