From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-17 11:56:11

On Dec 17, 2007 2:53 PM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Can I take a pick at your code?
> >
> LOL I presume you mean "peek".

LOL, looking at the dictionary, yes, that's exactly what I mean.

> You can find it at
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/branches/serialization_next_release

Should I be able to switch the serialization directories in my boost trunk?

> I need to check in a couple of very minor tweaks. Hopefully I'll do that
> today. Then you should be able to download the serialization directories on
> that branch. I test it against 1.34 so it should be compatible with boost
> 1.34 and hopefully boost 1.35. It will be part of boost 1.36.

Thanks Robert, I lost some of my modifications to serialization
library made for the purpose of this thread when updating boost. :/

> Robert Ramey

Thanks Robert!

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida