From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-18 16:40:20

   Hi Boris.
> The following change broke Boost.Asio library on HP-UX ia64 aCC
> (runner HP-UX_ia64_aCC). The library used to be green on the trunk
> and is still green on release branch.

   It seems Christopher used the __hpux preprocessor macro to detect
whether to include the fixes and that this is not enough. I guess newer
HP-UX OSs have the pselect() function declared in sys/select.h which is
non existant on older ones.

   Do you perhaps know which macros to use to make the preprocessor
detect whether the program is being compiled on HP-UX PA_RISC 11.11 or
some later platform that does not need these fixes? (I do not have HP-UX
machines available here at the moment :-().

   Many thanks for all the help with this.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić