From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-19 13:24:26

On 12/17/07, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Another factor is the setting at the Aspen Center for Physics. Compared
> to a typical conference location at an urban hotel, the location is so
> much better that the committee felt any travel inconvenience was well
> worth it.
>
> --Beman

I must concur - the location was amazing. As was the conference
itself. HIGHLY recommended.

It would be nice to change locations every *few* years (changing each
year would probably be too much work). But I still don't want any
typical conference locations and/or hubs.

Driving a few hours from Denver was an unfortunate mix up, but STILL
worth it. So switching planes once or twice? - not an issue at all.

Tony