From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-21 14:41:30

On Dec 21, 2007 12:31 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stipe_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Otherwise, I would jump with joy if all of these adapters used
> *protected* inheritance so I could also dig up parts of an inherited
> class's interface (say, counting_factory above could have a public

Hmm... I'm not sure that I know exactly what I'm talking about when
insisting the inheritance should be *protected*... maybe just ignore
it ... serves me right for bolding something like that :-)

But this did make me think about whether using compressed_pair is the
right thing to do, because maybe there are cases where things would be
useful as inherited even when the base class is not empty.

Stjepan