From: John Salmon (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-22 16:57:06

I am very interested in the recently accepted Boost.Units library.
I'm interested enough that I'd really like to read the
documentation....

I have checked out the sources from the svn sandbox, but I can't seem
to turn the units.qbk into something more readable. I tried the
"obvious": run bjam in the docs directory, but that issues the
complaint below. I added 'using boostbook;' to the user-config.jam in
the top-level source directory, to no avail. I fear that I'm in a
maze of twisty tools, all alike.

a) is there an easy way to build the documentation or
b) could some kind soul who has found their way through the maze of
bbv2, boostbook, xsltproc, etc. do the rest of us a favor and put the
html docs up on the web somewhere.

$ bjam
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature).
warning: No toolsets are configured.
warning: Configuring default toolset "gcc".
warning: If the default is wrong, you may not be able to build C++ programs.
warning: Use the "--toolset=xxxxx" option to override our guess.
warning: For more configuration options, please consult
warning: http://boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/advanced/configuration.html
warn: Unable to construct ./standalone
error: the boostbook module is not initialized
error: you've attempted to use the 'doxygen' toolset,
error: which requires Boost.Book,
error: but never initialized Boost.Book.
error: Hint: add 'using boostbook ;' to your user-config.jam
salmonj_at_drdws032.nyc$