From: Philip Garofalo (philgarofalo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-23 12:37:21

Hello, I know this has been asked before, but I'm running into the
"MKACTIVITY...403 Forbidden" error when I try to commit a file. A
previous response to a similar query in this message list said that you
need a developer account (which I'm pretty sure I have; I've created an
account with SVNManager) not just a Trac account. Okay, assuming my
developer account is hunky-dory, I guess the next step, according to
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion, would be to invoke

svn switch --relocate http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/ your-username/ --username

Well, that would be great, but svn.exe isn't installed with Tortoise
SVN, so if that's what I need to do I can't do it with just my
TortoiseSVN installation. So...

Is running svn switch what I really need to do? If so, do I have to
download a separate installation of SVN? (That seems redundant, as
TortoiseSVN appears to incorporate the functionality of SVN in one of
its executables.)

How can I commit my changes successfully and not get the Forbidden 403
message?

Thanks,

Phil