From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-25 12:02:13

I've made all the changes that I want to make for now on
serialization_next_release. Now I want to merge these changes into the
trunk and close the branch.

a) Is this a good/appropriate time to do this? If not, when would be a good
time.
b) I've assumed that the best way to do the merge is just to do it the way
its described in the SVN documention. I have both the trunk on my branch on
my local machine and all changes are checked it so I should be able to just
move to the branch and do a merge of all the changes on the branch. I've
noticed some posts which describe a different procedure but its not clear to
me that I can or should use a different one.

Robert Ramey