From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-26 00:33:57

Ben, Phil: Merry Xmas (and to all on Boost.devel who read this thread)

Phil: LOL!!!! My reaction was identical to last time, though, so I
am true to myself :)
Good to talk to you again. I'm interested in your reading of the
proposal, and also your evaluation of the implementation. Looking at
you 2002 post again, I see I had a few more ideas for motivation
(enumerating determinant minors). Also, did you have an
implementation of next_(partial_)combination? Or just
next_partial_permutation (next_r_permutation in your naming scheme).

Re: Names: I still don't like next_r_permutation, and think we've
struck a better name with next_partial_permutation. Any other
suggestions?

Pending a few clean-ups and more testing I'll do following Ben's
messages this week (I've got a few days off work) the plan is to
submit something to the Standard Library Committee for the Bellevue,
Wash. meeting, with C++0x as a target (or TR2 if if 0x is not feasible).

For now, ciao,

--
Hervé Brönnimann
hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]