From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-27 14:21:55

Actually I visit Santa Barbara about 4-6 times a year now. The main
problem will be that we'll need more than one lecture hall but KITP
only has 2-3, and a conference gets only one of them - the others are
needed for regular seminars and talks. But maybe you can talk to other
people at UCSB?

Matthias