From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-29 09:19:50

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 07:49:47AM +0100, Matthias Troyer wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2007, at 04:56, Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:
> > The file boost\serialization\utility.hpp in the trunk lacks the
> > following include directive:
> >
> > #include <boost/mpl/and.hpp>
> >
> > fix:
> >
> > #include <boost/serialization/is_bitwise_serializable.hpp>
> > +#include <boost/mpl/and.hpp>
>
> Thanks, it is committed to the trunk

Oops, I have this change as well in my working copy together with some
more. It seems I did not yet reported it?

OK, I attached a further patch which fixes header inclusion even more.

PS: Many maintainer are still ignoring my patches, probably that's the
reason that I stopped sending further ones ...

Jens