From: Arunava Saha (arunava_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-30 11:17:35

Dear experts,

  I am using boost serialization library to serialize a huge database
(has a lot of stl containers, shared pointers etc. ). I have a general
question regarding serialization lib of boost. Suppose I have serialized
a database in text format (say, text1.doc), cleared the existing
database, import the exported one back and re-export (say, text2.doc).
Now, should I see any difference between text1.doc and text2.doc?
Actually I am seeing some difference. If I shouldn't, can someone point
me to the common mistakes one can do for which it differences can take
place?

Thanks in advance,

Arunava.