From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-02 08:39:25

Please reconsider leaving it in the queue. I, for one, desperately need
something like this. I would be willing to help with development,
documentation, testing.

The C++ community, in my opinion, needs this library. However I also
understand the difficulty in finding spare time. I certainly would not like
to see this library die. If you have difficulty continuing perhaps we could
arrange a hand over to other developers?

Thanks for the work you have published in the vault.

Regards,
Neil Groves