From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-05 18:10:28

   Hi John.

> Note that my Jamroot is the latest from SVN.

   I am not so sure. The last changed revision on the trunk is 41734 and
in that one the default build-type is minimal. The one on the release
branch does not have the build-type option at all and is coded to always
work as if it has build-type set to minimal.

   You either added the --build-type=complete command-line parameter to
your command-line (that's what I did), have some magic in your
configuration files or modified the Jamroot file... otherwise your build
would not produce all those variants listed in your error log.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić