From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-06 11:58:24

Hi,

it happened already some times that I tried to report a bug in Trac but
could not select the proper library. Yesterday I missed e.g.
accumulators.

Can you please update it?

Is there an easy way to directly contact a submitter if I only know his
Subversion account? Can I just append @boost.org or something like this?

It is currently hard to find the email address even if one can guess the
name as the address is often either just not displayed (web site, even
on the people section) or obfuscated by the mail archive. Even spam
protection does not excuse this. If one is willing to work on an Open
Source project it should be possible to find contact data.

Jens