From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-06 13:03:03

Daniel James wrote:
> On 06/01/2008, Marshall Clow <marshall_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> I'll add accumulators to the trac system.
>
> Please can you add unordered as well.

Sure... But I should point out that we need to know maintainers trac
user names, and they need to have logged in and setup their email. As
otherwise we can't assign the component to the maintainer and hence
can't add the component. There are two reports in trac that list the
users currently in the system:

Users (the ones that have logged in at least once)
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/16>

Maintainers <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/15>

So if you can tell us whom from the users list should go with particular
components that would be most appreciated. We can also figure it out on
our own, if people put in their full names in their trac settings.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything