From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 07:39:36

Phil Endecott <spam_from_boost_dev <at> chezphil.org> writes:

> Barco You wrote:
> > There are xerces and miniXML ... I think it's the real reason not to do so
> > much redundance. :)
>
> There's also RapidXML by Marcin Kalicinski (Boost license), which I
> wasn't aware of when Stefan presented his libxml2-based library:

I've been doing a bit of testing recently with Arabica
(http://www.jezuk.co.uk/cgi-bin/view/arabica).

It's a bit more 'heavy duty' than some of the previously mentioned libs, but it
can be configured to use a number of different XML parsers including libxml2,
xerces and MSXML.

It also uses Boost internally and uses a BSD type license.