From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-15 06:47:47

John Maddock wrote:
> dan marsden wrote:
>> The library is intended to play well with the rest of Boost, it
>> already contains support for structures built with Boost.Optional and
>> Boost.Variant, and Boost.Fusion, and will support other Boost
>> libraries in future releases. The library makes heavy use of function
>> objects, and is intended to work with Boost.Lambda, Phoenix, and
>> other function object libraries in Boost.
>>
>> Online documentation can be found at:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2eyjeh
>
> This must be a good idea ... because like all good ideas I can't believe
> that no one has done this before :-)

It's been done before in Haskell and even in C++ too:

     http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1159861.1159871

The document mentions Fusion, but, as a proof of
concept does not take advantage of it, nor any Boost library,
opting instead to use straight C++. Dan's work is a Boostified
and Fusionified version of it.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman