From: Niels Dekker - mail address until 2008-12-31 (nd_mail_address_valid_until_2008-12-31_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-16 04:42:08

On Monday 7 January I wrote:
> For the convenience of the end users, I would like to add a little
> class to value_init.hpp, called initialized_value, having a
> conversion operator as its one and only member.

I just did so, as discussed with Fernando Cacciola, the owner of
value_init.hpp. Please take a look the trunk:

  http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/boost/utility/value_init.hpp
  http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/utility/value_init.htm

Changesets:
  http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/42815
  http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/42816

Any comments are welcome.

I hope to have it included with the upcoming Boost release, but I'm not
sure if it's still in time, especially because I need to wait for the
regression tests... Next week I hope to merge it to the release
branch...

Kind regards,

--
Niels Dekker