From: Kesseli Pascal (pascal_kesseli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-19 19:41:17

> Glad to hear that. Please tell my what your compiler environment was.
Well, that would be a GCC 3.3.2 Cross-Compiler Toolchain, compiling from
WinXP SP2 for Linux Moxa 2.4.18_mvl30-ixdp425 Montavista Embedded Operating
System, using Eclipse CDT.

> I also appreciate if you could run the whole serialization library test
suite
> using "library_test". (this is in the trunk/tools ...). I would recommend
this
> before using this code in production. I would be very interested in the
results
> and perhaps might find a way to included in the library status table.

Uhm, I didn't find any test source or other useful files there. Do I have to
download those files seperately or can I get a test code somewhere from?

Greeetz Kessi

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:32