From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-31 19:26:08

On Jan 31, 2008 3:15 PM, Brook Milligan <brook_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am ready to markup the documentation for a library, but am lost with
> respect to getting started with the documentation tools BoostBook and
> QuickBook. I think I can understand the markup itself, but as far as
> I can tell there is no documentation on actually building and using
> the tools, the files produced, etc. Any guidelines would be very
> appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

Hi Brook,

Here are some URLs you might find helpful:

Boostbook docs (including setup instructions)
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/boostbook.html

Quickbook docs in the svn trunk (including setup instructions)
http://tinyurl.com/2smgta

There is also a mailing list for boost documentation / doc tools, if
you run into problems: