From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-11 08:26:52

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> Is it expected that asio library tests on HP-UX/gcc should be compiled
> with _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED macro defined? (for example, for SOLARIS,
> asio/test/Jamfile.v2 defines _XOPEN_SOURCE=500 and __EXTENSIONS__)

I was hoping not to require that #define, but for now I will add
_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED to the asio Jamfiles.

> And what was the change that broke HP-UX_ia64_gcc ?

I don't know, but I'd guess a change in the #includes of some other
boost header which asio includes, since from previous experience that
HP-UX compile error is sensitive to the order of system #includes.

Cheers,
Chris