From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-11 18:09:33

Hi all,

> Proto, the library for defining expression template-based
> domain-specific languages, is ready for review. It's already actively
> being used by Boost.Xpressive and by Spirit-2, and is a key enabling
> technology in the long-planned unification of Phoenix and the Lambda
> Library.
>
> Documentation is here:
> http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/proto
>
> Download proto.zip from here:
> http://www.boost-
> consulting.com/vault/index.php?directory=Template%20Metaprogramming

Since I've been assigned to the position of the review manager of this
library I'ld like to announce the review to take place March 1st-14th 2008.
I'm going to send out a 'official' review announcement later, but anybody
interested in submitting a review should start looking at Proto now, it's a
complex library and difficult to digest in one go.

Regards Hartmut
Review Manager