From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-28 15:25:03

On 28/02/2008, Jonathan Turkanis <turkanis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 1. I just updated boost_1_35_0.qbk; since I don't know the quickbook
> format, I'd appreciate it if someone would look over it quickly to make
> sure I haven't broken anything.

Looks good to me.

> 2. I've removed an obsolete table of supported compilers from the
> Iostreams docs; I'd like to replace it with a link to the regression
> test reports for 1.35, but I don't know where that will be.

http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html#RegressionTesting

Your current link should redirect to that page when the new site is
released, although I don't think it'll redirect to the fragment
identifier.

And while I'm at it, there's a small patch attached - it updates a
link to boost build v1 which has been removed from the repository.

Daniel