From: Kevin Sopp (baraclese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-04 14:19:16

I'm looking into a CRT and 72dpi is definitely too small, at 96dpi it
becomes readable though the first lambda symbol looks like an inverted
questionmark. I vote for the 150dpi version because at that size the
smallest symbol in the equation becomes as large as normal text and
thus is perfectly readable, less complex equations can follow the same
rule and use the smallest symbol vs normal text size comparison.