From: Dean Michael C. Berris (dmberris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 04:53:07

Hi Everyone,

This has been bothering me a while -- as I'm working on the Memcache++
Client that I'm maintaining and continuing to develop, when I try
running the unit test(s) I've written in a specific platform I get
'mutex: Invalid argument' errors being thrown with regards to either
locking, unlocking, or destroying mutexes.

The platform I'm working on is:

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @ 2.40 Ghz
Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon 7.10
Linux Kernel 2.6.22-14-server (x86_64)
gcc (GCC) 4.1.3 20070929 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.2-16ubuntu2)

I'm working off of Boost's SVN trunk revision 43586. The system is
running in 64-bit mode (which may or may not say what the problem can
be, because I don't see this problem in 32-bit systems as well as other
64-bit systems).

Pointers would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dean Michael Berris