From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-19 13:42:50

Darren Garvey <darren.garvey <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The Jamfile.v2 in libs/thread/doc/ seems to be missing a 'using quickbook ;'

I didn't realise it needed one: it builds fine here.

> I quite like the new organisation. Do you have any idea how stable this API
> is likely to be though, with it tracking the C++0x standard proposals?

It should be pretty stable. The C++0x API is now in the working paper, so
shouldn't be subject to major changes. It's not guaranteed, though:
theoretically, the committee could vote to take it all out again at the next
meeting.

In any case, I intend to try and maintain backwards compatibility in
Boost.Thread where possible.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk