From: Kasun Indrasiri (kasun147_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-23 12:48:28

Hi Esteve and others,
On 3/23/08, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Esteve Fernandez wrote:
> > PS: Kasun, it's look like we're going to apply for the same project, so
> if you
> > have in mind something bigger about JSON that we both could work on, it
> would
> > be great
>

> You do know that Google prohibits multi-student cooperative projects?

Certainly...
But anyway we can share our experiences and ideas through the list,
regardless of who is doing the project for GSoC.
And also I do have few doubts regrading the which mailing list to be used
for JSON Archives project. Can we use boost main list or the spirit mailing
list for this purpose?

Kasun.