From: Bernd Speiser (bernd.speiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-26 10:53:47

Hi,

some more experiments led to a possible solution of the problem, but I
am not sure that this should be the final word.

If I set the macro BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_INT64_T, e.g. by giving
CXXFLAGS=-DBOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_INT64_T when configuring the compilation
process or as to-DBOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_INT64_T gcc on the command line,
the problems disappear.

This macro should be set in boost/serialization/collection_traits.hpp.
It seems that the respective information is not correctly extracted
under the conditions when I find the failure:
boost 135.0 (RC2)
gcc 4.3.0
x86_64

I do not understand the serialization code enough to make a suggestion
about how to resolve the underlying reasons for this, but I hope that
some expert could fix this.

Best regards
Bernd