From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-28 12:45:28

Thanks to everyone who looked at the support requests
These are the ones that are left.

I'm hoping that we can deal with all of these by the time 1.35.0 is
released....
[ Anyone want to look at #426 and #597 ]

Thanks in advance!

2 az_sw_dude
1 nobody
1 no-maintainer
1 jsiek
1 johnmaddock
1 djowel
1 dave
1 anthonyw
1 agurtovoy

agurtovoy 816 duplicat initial members -> erase_key postcond. fail
anthonyw 1053 Error using boost::mutex and C++/CLI
az_sw_dude 605 support new 2007 DST rules for timezone db
az_sw_dude 614 new timezone db file for #1471723 - 2007 DST support
dave 1262 [Boost.Iterators] Reasoning for boost::pointee<> not
supporting back_insert_iterator?
djowel 1221 Section names may cause html names to be too long
johnmaddock 1636 Bug in regex?
jsiek 580 Max Flow Algorithm
no-maintainer 426 lambda vs pure virtual functions
nobody 597 Non-basic-source-character-set characters conflict with MSVC

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>