From: thierno camara (thiernocamara2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-31 13:44:20

Hi all,
I've been busy with porting the public domain C library libtommath to
C++. The code is quite usable as it is and some simple documentation
exists in the libs/mp_math/doc/html subfolder. I've implemented all
C++ operators for the mp_int<> type and it can thus be used just like
a built-in integer type. Some things like random number generation and
primality testing have not been documented yet.
Please have a look, I'm looking for feedback at the moment so that I
can plan on how to proceed.