From: Jürgen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-02 02:14:36

Hi John !

An'n Dienstag 01 April 2008 hett John Maddock schreven:
> Juergen Hunold wrote:
> >> My testcase does not use Boost.Python, so I think the problem should
> >> be
> >> in type_traits. Please note: this only affects 32-bit builds, 64-bit
> >> builds using Visual Studio or address-model=64 when using bjam work.
>
> Confirmed: that looks like a valid use case to me! ;-)

*sigh* This is good to hear.

> I hope this is now fixed in Trunk:

Confirmed, my build against TRUNK is up and running again.
Thanks for the quick fix !

> note however, you can still generate
> types with type_with_alignment<> which can't be passed through a function
> by value - but only if no other "ordinary" type is available - previously
> type_with_alignment<> wouldn't have compiled in these cases anyway.

Well, we're just reusing existing Boost components here :-))

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57       ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH