From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-05 07:27:49

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:45:50 +0200, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]
>> As long as JSON has a hierarchical structure, wouldn't it be better
>> for you to use the future property_tree library?

To which Boost library does property_tree belong? Is it Boost Property
Map? I found a file propert_tree_rev5.zip in the Vault but it has been
uploaded two years ago?

> That's a good question. I actually wondered about using hierarchical
> storage
> for program_option, possibly based on property_tree. Nothing concrete at
> this point.

Yes, that's what I meant. Even if I can create my own parse function it
won't help me if the file format I parse can't be represented by the
storage used by Boost.ProgramOptions. But I guess the storage can't be as
much generalized that someone who wants to use any file format X can
create a parser for Boost.ProgramOptions, too.

Boris