From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-17 18:52:41

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:23:09 -0700, Michael Dickey wrote:

> I wrote a C++ lock free queue implementation recently based on the
> Michael & Scott algorithm, that uses APR's atomics. It's available at:
>
> http://svn.atomiclabs.com/pion-common/trunk/common/include/pion/
PionLockFreeQueue.hpp

interesting implementation ... using pre-allocated fixed memory seems to
be an interesting way around the cas2 requirement and the memory
reclamation problem ...

however if i understand the algorithm correctly, you're missing some
memory barriers ... this might be the problem that you were writing
about, having multiple producer/consumer threads ...

cheers, tim

--
tim_at_[hidden]
http://tim.klingt.org