From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-22 05:38:29

Paul A Bristow <pbristow <at> hetp.u-net.com> writes:

> [...]

Speaking of unreachable code, i get some similar warnings from variant (when
building in release mode):

boost\variant\detail\visitation_impl.hpp(205) : warning C4702: unreachable code
boost\variant\detail\visitation_impl.hpp(180) : warning C4702: unreachable code
boost\variant\detail\visitation_impl.hpp(252) : warning C4702: unreachable code
boost\variant\detail\visitation_impl.hpp(280) : warning C4702: unreachable code

There are some 'should never be here at runtime:' comments in the code in
question, but it would still be nice to silence the warnings 'officially'.

Thanks,
Richard Webb