From: Andreas Haberstroh (andreas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-25 12:38:24

The problem I have is pretty simple, which is what grabbed my attention
to this problem in the first place. I have projects where I specify the
thread library in my Jamfile:

   <library>$(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/thread/build//boost_thread
   <threading>multi
   <link>static

In 1.34.1, bjam picks up the dependency and builds just fine. This has
worked for a few revs back without a hitch. I was able to upgade Boost
without any problems. Now, in 1.35.0, the builds break. Removing
build//boost_thread line certainly works in in 1.34.1 and 1.35.0,
however, it is still irksome in that things changed, and in this case,
were not documented. The <threadapi> and <thread-os> aren't mentioned
and caused a little bit of some confusion trying to compile my projects.