From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-05 04:41:34

Hi all,

Having just uploaded my prototype of N2561 futures to my website, I would like
it to be considered for review alongside Braddock Gaskill's version. It is not
as rich in features as Braddock's version, but this is the current proposal
before the C++ committee. I intend to update the proposal in time for the next
committee mailing, which is 16th May, so would be grateful if people could
comment before then, even if we don't get a formal review. It currently
requires the boost trunk.

http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk/files/n2561_future.hpp
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2008/n2561.html

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk