From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-09 04:49:58

----- Original Message -----
From: "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] cache of initialized threads

Hi Darren,

this is an interesting thread pool library, but I think that the main
problem concerning my use case is that the schedule function do not returns
a hadle to the thread that takes/will take in account the task, and so I
have no mean to interrupt the task, join the task, and so one.

I will look more deeply in the implementation to see if I can make some
adaptations to reach my goals.

Thanks again for the link.

Has someone else other pointers?

Vicente Juan Botet Escriba