From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-20 19:05:23

> Bruno, ping me if you need any help adding new policies to the existing
> framework.

OK I'll do this when I'll have finished to compare Hervé's and John's
solutions proposed in the other thread in terms of performances on
several compilers. All this could take a few days since I'm a bit busy
this week...

> Do you have Sandbox SVN commit access BTW? Let me know if not and I'll sort
> that out as well (the procedure I've been testing out with this library is
> to make all substantive changes to the Sandbox version and only trivial
> fixes to Trunk and then periodically synchronise the Trunk and Sandbox
> versions).

No I don't have sandbox access for now, indeed it would be helpful to
share my work more easily.

Bruno