From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-04 12:04:37

Perhaps we can suggest it for GSoC next year? I'll try to remember to do that - but your supervision/mentoring will be invaluable.

I vaguely recall that an unlimited precision integer would be needed? Or was it just a big/whopper integer? This would be valuable
as a Boost thingy anyway?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]