From: Howard Hinnant (hinnant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-18 08:42:05

On Jun 18, 2008, at 7:03 AM, Paul A Bristow wrote:

> [...]

A public example implementation exists for this proposal (with only a
few minor details wrong such as it is using the wrong nested
namespace). However I'm hesitant to point people at it. It is a good
test of the wording to have an independent implementation. That will
expose ambiguities in the normative wording that otherwise may be
covered up. I'd love to see a boost implementation as well. Jeff's
on the beach this week (literally). :-)

-Howard