From: Torsten Maehne (Torsten.Maehne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-18 10:33:25

Hello Steven,

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> Torsten Maehne wrote:
>> Do you think this makes the files lambda.hpp, test_lambda.hpp, and
>> lambda.cpp mature enough to become official part of Boost.Units? I'm
>> looking forward to your feedback!
>>

> I've added it to the trunk. I removed a few unnecessary specializations
> and tweaked it to work correctly when Boost.Typeof is in emulation mode.

Thanks a lot, this is great news for me. With your message, I also
noticed that Boost.Units finally moved from the sandbox to the trunk of
the Boost SVN repository. :-) I checked out your tweaked version and it
works well for me. However, I noticed that the small example lambda.cpp
(in the attachment) is not yet in the trunk. It would provide at least a
preliminary documentation for lambda.hpp.

> In Christ,
> Steven Watanabe

Best regards,

Torsten