From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-21 03:18:02

I tried to merge Boost Exception into the release branch but I got this error:

REPORT request failed on '/svn/boost/!svn/vcc/default'
Cannot replace a directory from within

Could this be because there is no boost/exception directory in the
release branch? Any ideas?

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.