From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-25 22:22:33

There is a fresh run of the trunk inspect report up at
http://mysite.verizon.net/beman/inspect.html

A couple of things are different:

* A "Hall of Shame" has been added to highlight what libraries are the
worst offenders. I'm open to suggestions as to at what point we should
cut off reporting. Maybe limit it to the worst 10 libraries?

* A check for non-ASCII characters in source files has been added by
Marshall Clow. It is picking up non-ASCII characters in people's names
in copyright messages; that's why Boost multi-index looks so bad in the
report. We need to come up with preferred approach for those with
non-ASCII characters in their names.

--Beman