From: simonvifr_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-06-30 15:03:51

Hello,

I contact you because an error occurs when compiling the "system" library with the following command prompt : bjam --with-system --toolset=intel --debug-configuration stage

The intel compiler seems to be invoked correctly (see mail below).

The message error is :

     error_code.cpp
     libs\system\src\error_code.cpp(90): error: namespace "std" has no member "strerror"
             const char * c_str = std::strerror( ev );
                                  ^
     compilation aborted for libs\system\src\error_code.cpp (code 2)

My OS version is Windows XP.
My boost version is 1.35.0
My boost-jam version is 3.1.16-1 (ntx86)
My intel compiler version is 10.1.021

Thank you for your answer to fix this error.
Regards.

Sur le mail Voila, vous pouvez personnaliser l’anti-spam ! http://mail.voila.fr