From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-02 18:16:02

Daniel,

Thanks for the pointers.

I did everything from the list you provided. Two things I should mention:

- I took the liberty to edit the qbk file with a regular text editor
and without knowing anything about its format. I hope I didn't mess it
up.

- I added Boost Exception into the alphabetical list in libraries.htm,
but I am wondering if perhaps it needs its own category, Exception
Handling or maybe Error Reporting? If not, it should probably go under
Miscellaneous.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.