From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-09 21:43:25

Below is a more accurate list of headers and libraries whose header
files appear to differ between the trunk and branches/release.

The most likely causes are:

* Changes that should be merged into branches/release for 1.36.0. If
that is the case, developers need to merge these changes right away!

* Work in process that should *not* be merged into branches/release for
1.36.0. Please let me know that that is the case so I can stop worrying:-)

* Although it seems to be working much better, there still may be issues
with the script used to generate the report. Please let me know so the
script can be improved.

Thanks,

--Beman

Headers: