From: Tiago da Silva (besbatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-15 11:34:04

I tried all the combinations available, and mylibs require me to use a
Multithreaded DLL runtime...

still getting the Access violation writing location when I try to
instantiate a

[code]

      boost::archive::text_oarchive oa(ofs)

[/code]

(ofs being a ofstream)...

one thing i noticed is that if I do this:

[code]

   stringstream archbuf;
    boost::archive::text_oarchive *oa = new
boost::archive::text_oarchive(archbuf, 3 );

    *oa << VerticesKeeper::getConst( vkeeper );

    archbuf.flush();
    delete oa;

[/code]

I don't get the error, but the file is not written ( that is, the
archbuf.flush() has no effect at all).

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tiago