From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 15:54:38

Paul A Bristow <pbristow <at> hetp.u-net.com> writes:

> [...]
to rewrite the whole document in
> Quickbook?

1. I don't think it's possible. Even BoostBook is not able to handle what I
need. I've got bunch of xsl scripts built on top and I had to make core changes
in BoostBook itself (not very big, but significant).

2. We've been through this discussion before. I need to be able to support the
documentation. And I am not looking forward learning yet another documentation
format or yet another tool that produces my format. All in all I do not see
advantages in using quickbook.

> The docs can then link directly to the examples, and perhaps include
> new examples.

Examples support in Boost.Test docs is much more sophisticated. Resulting html
includes code, output, source and annotation (not yet fully functional)

Gennadiy