From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 17:30:12

2008/7/29, Alp Mestan <alpmestan_at_[hidden]>:
> That looks quite good.

Thank you for looking at my project

> Internally, how do you manage errors ? Is there an exception based system ?
> Or did you write some static-verification-system ?

Until now I did not see any necessity to throw or catch any exceptions in my
implementation of interval containers. I do not have an internal error
management and I hope I won't need it.

Errors may result from inadequate instantiations of interval container
parameters. To prevent such instantiations to cause unreadable compile
time errors, I should use boost::concept_check. I will add this to my
todo list.

Thanks
Joachim